Who: DHS Class of 2002 grads and their guests
What: Ten-Year Reunion
Where: Sudwerk (2001 Second St., Davis, CA)
Why: Because being with your family during the holidays is SO cliché!
When: 8:00 PM-12:00 AM, Sunday, December 23, 2012
Cost: $29.92/person--late-RSVP price (covers two drinks, appetizers, and costs of setting up the reunion--mailings, reservation fees, entertainment, purchases, etc.).
What's Included: Two drink tickets (valid for sodas, well drinks, and 1/2 liter beers--tip included), appetizers, and more ridiculous-fun than can you can possibly imagine.
What You Need to Do:
if you are NOT attending, fill out the Contact and Reunion Information
Form under the "Grads (Contact/RSVP)" tab so that we can contact you in
- If attending, complete the Contact and Reunion Information Form and follow the instructions to pay for your attendance under the "Grads (Contact/RSVP)" tab. You MUST RSVP & pay by 11:59 PM PST, Saturday, December 22. If you miss this deadline, you can still attend; the cost at the door is $44/person.
- Look over the list of our fellow grads for whom we do not have any contact information; they are listed under the "Need Contact" tab. If you know how to contact these grads, please let us know with the form found on the same page.
- At least a week after you submit your payment, check the "Attendees" page to make sure that your reservation has been processed successfully.
- Send us your favorite high school photos at email@example.com for a totally super-secret surprise --640x480 and up.
- Be sure to tell your fellow 2002 grads about the reunion and this website as we have been unable to contact absolutely everyone.
- Make sure to bring a
government-issued ID the night of the
reunion to prove that you and your guest are 21 or older.
- Click on the "Parents" tab and let us know how to best contact your child.
If you have any questions or concerns, want to help out, or just want to talk, you can contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 902-9119. Be sure to include the words "Kenny Loggins Still Rocks My World" in the subject line so your e-mail is read.