What You Need to Know:
Who: DHS Class of 2002 grads and their guests
What: Fifteen-Year Reunion
Where: de Vere's Irish Pub (217 E St., Davis, CA)
Why: Friendship, fun
When: 8 PM-12 AM, Saturday, December 23, 2017 (Optional lunch BBQ and/or dinner prior TBD- stay tuned!)
Cost: $32.23/person (covers included drinks, appetizers, and costs of setting up the reunion--mailings, reservation fees, entertainment, purchases, etc.)
What's Included: Two drink tickets, appetizers, and more ridiculous-fun than can you can possibly imagine.
What You Need to Do:
- Even if you are NOT attending, fill-out the Contact and Reunion Information Form under the "Grads (Contact & RSVP)" tab so that we can contact you in the future.
- If attending, completely fill-out the Contact and Reunion Information Form and follow the instructions to pay your attendance under the "Grads (Contact & RSVP)" tab. You MUST RSVP & pay by 11:59 PM PST, Sunday, December 10th to guarantee the EXTENDED November-discount price.
- Look over the list of our fellow grads for which we do not have any contact information listed under the "Need Contact" tab. If you know how to contact these grads, please let us know with the form listed on the same page.
- At least a week after you submit your payment, check to "Attendees" page to make sure that your reservation has been processed successfully.
- Send us your favorite high school photos at email@example.com for a totally super-secret surprise (it does NOT rhyme with "snide-go")--640x480 and up.
- Be sure to tell your fellow 2002 grads about the reunion and this website as we have been unable to contact absolutely everyone.
- Make sure to bring a government-issued ID the night of the reunion to show that you and your guest are 21 or older.
- Click on the "Parents" tab and let us know how to best contact your child.
If you have any questions, concerns, want to help out, or just want to talk, you can contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the words "What Would Kenny Loggins Do?" in the subject line so your e-mail is read.